Things have been going well here in Berkeley,CA. Joe, my husband for any of you who may not know, has recently started a new job in San Francisco where he designs the audio/lighting components of stadiums and arenas etc. He's very excited to have this new opportunity and we've found that getting into that 8-6 routine isn't as hard as it seemed in the first week. (I'm not a "morning" person).
I will be starting grad school in the fall at Sacramento State. I'm planning on studying Counselor Education which is essentially the training for my Counseling Master's degree. I'd like to one day counsel children.
Aside from work and school the weather has been wonderful and we've been out hiking and exploring our area more and more. We're excited to be here, although it gets a little lonely sometimes with family and friends so far way, but we're making the most of it all!
Here's us on our latest hiking adventure where we ended up at a small farm:


-Amanda
2 comments:
You both seem to have terrible posture.
It's just that goats and sheep refuse to stand up straight, so we had to go to their level. I know, they're lazy.
Post a Comment