I'm happy to say that this past April 28th, Joe and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. It seems like only yesterday we were frantically trying to get everything ready and set up for the wedding. Now here we are, a year later and settled in to married life. And it's more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. Here are some photos from our anniversary celebration. We went north from Berkeley to Sonoma (aka wine country) to go hiking and see some redwoods.

Here I am with a stump. The rings are labeled with events that occured during the time the ring was formed. At the top is the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, which I guess was the end for that tree.
Joe is standing in front of "Parson Jones" the tallest Redwood tree around. It measures 310 feet.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! It looks like you two had a great trip. Did you ever get the Ecard Josh and I sent to you?
Post a Comment